Ortho-Tain® Straightens Teeth Without Braces
Ortho-Tain® offers doctors and patients the most advanced
orthodontic treatment available today to straighten teeth without braces. More than 2 million satisfied clients ranging from children to adults, have used Ortho-Tain® to straighten their teeth without braces quickly and invisibly!
What will our advanced orthodontics do for you?
- Straighten teeth with Nite-Guide® for the 5-7 year olds in months, with passive nighttime wear while sleeping, guiding the growth of permanent teeth into alignment. Occlus-o-Guide® for the 8-12 year old treatment lasts 4-10 months. Adult Ortho-T® appliances show results in 1-12 months.
- Gently straighten teeth without braces and the discomfort of wires and bands.
- Allows you to enjoy everyday activities, your favorite meals, and maintain excellent oral health.
- Correct overbite, overjet, rotation, crowding, spacing, and align the joints for TMJ treatment.
- Provide a healthy, attractive smile that naturally resists relapse for years to come!
- Put advanced orthodontics affordably in your reach at about 1/2 the cost of traditional orthodontics.
- Enhance the smiles of adults, the mixed dentition age group (between 8-12), and children as young as age 5.
- Shorten treatment time of traditional braces, retain and maintain correction, prevent snoring with a Snore-Cure® appliance, and protect enamel during sleep.
- See the Smile Brochure
See us on the Health Directory.
The Innovator of Advanced Orthodontic Treatment Without Braces
The concept of invisible aligners to straighten teeth without braces was first conceived by Ortho-Tain®’s founder and inventor and practicing orthodontist, Dr. Earl Bergersen. In 1967, Dr. Bergersen invented a clear, removable appliance to treat advanced orthodontics.
As the first and foremost in the field, many competitors have tried to copy and imitate his technique, but no results can compare to the orthodontic treatment results achieved with Ortho-Tain® appliances.
Dr. Bergersen continued over the next few years to pursue more alternatives for early prevention orthodontics. Dr. Bergersen discovered that most corrections could be prevented when treatment is started at an early age with the eruption of the baby teeth. Over the years, the success of these techniques and appliances for interceptive orthodontics and TMJ treatment have been verified through hundreds of clinical trials and research studies.