Nite-Guide® | Occlus-o-Guide® | Adult Ortho-T® Appliance | Ortho-Tain® Positioner | Snore-Cure® Appliance | The Interim “G”® Retainer™ | The Softee® Technique | The Habit-Corrector® | The Perfit Bumper® | Hawley-Form® Retainer
The Softee® Technique: Pre-Orthodontic Appliance for the 7 to 13-Year-Old
|Softee® is designed as a treatment to be used prior to fixed braces. Softee® prepares teeth for traditional orthodontics such as braces, by correcting malocclusions such as overbite and overjet. Softee® appliance is worn only at night for 2 to 3 months prior to banding and the onset of fixed orthodontic treatment. Softee® enables a shorter, more comfortable fixed orthodontic treatment.
Benefits of the Softee® Technique:
- It is worn only while sleeping to obtain overbite and overjet corrections
- Reduces fixed appliance treatment time by up to 1 year
- Converts cases to Class I touch-ups using minimal brackets
- Super-soft material for patient comfort
- Replaces other supplementary appliances
- Front opening for easy breathing
- Completely prefabricated – no lab fees
- Can be used as an anti-bruxism appliance
- Available in 10 different sizes.