Nite-Guide® | Occlus-o-Guide® | Adult Ortho-T® Appliance | Ortho-Tain® Positioner | Snore-Cure® Appliance | The Interim “G”® Retainer™ | The Softee® Technique | The Habit-Corrector® | The Perfit Bumper® | Hawley-Form® Retainer
The Occlus-o-Guide® : 8 to 12-Year-Old Patients Treated in Four to Ten Months
The Occlus-o-Guide® treatment offers the 8 to 12 year old patients an orthodontic appliance to straighten crowding, spacing, overbite, overjet, and guide erupting posterior teeth into a perfect Class I relationship. Plus, it is designed to correct jaw discrepancies, molar relations and rotations. Active treatment consists of two to four hours per day plus nighttime wear for a period of four to ten months.
Results include approximately 1mm of correction per month; more at the beginning of treatment, less at the end. Active wear/exercise consists of biting down into the appliance and holding for one minute, then release for 30 seconds. Exercising consists of a minimum of 20-minute increments throughout the day totaling a total of two to four hours. The “G” series is available in 13 sizes. Use these simple measuring instructions to determine which size best fits your patient.
The Occlus-o-Guide® can be used:
- In most non-extraction malocclusion cases whose permanent canines and bicuspids are beginning to erupt.
- Correct up to 4mm of crowding and spacing.
- To correct a vertical overbite problem of any severity.
- To correct a horizontal overjet problem of any severity.
- To correct a posterior cross-bite in the bicuspid area.
- To correct maxillary and mandibular incisal rotations.
- To level severe curves of Spee.
- Can be used in combination with fixed appliances.
- To correct severe labio-lingually positioned maxillary and mandibular incisors.
- To correct minor malocclusions in 8 – 12-year-olds.
- Can be used to correct most TMJ problems where an excessive overbite and overjet exists.
- Built-in Cooperation Detector® allows you to ensure compliance with recommended wear time, by visibly seeing a change in the color of the appliance.
- If patient suffers from a bruxism, these appliances prevent further wear of the teeth.
- Appliance can also double as a mouth-guard during athletic activities.
Occlus-o-Guide® allows your business practice to:
- Treat the mixed dentition case in one hour of total chair time.
- The unique design and features of Occlus-o-Guide® appliances allows for Class I orthodontic corrections. Unlike other “one size fits all” appliances, Occlus-o-Guide® intercuspates the teeth, corrects overbite, and corrects into a Class I occlusion.
- Use only one appliance during active and retention periods, relinquishing the responsibility and the concern of more appliances arriving in the mail or being refabricated due to additional dental work.
- Use one appliance allows erupting teeth to be guided into a perfect Class I occlusion.
- Not require a new Occlus-o-Guide® appliance for Aany dental work done during treatment .
- Ortho-T® patient fees range from 1/3 to ½ the cost of braces in your area. Significantly cheaper than other removable appliances.
- Correct all dimensions at the same time with Ortho-T® – crowding, spacing, overbite, and overjet.
- Relieve pain associated with TMJ conditions.
- Require no lab work.
- Only models & panorex are required for diagnosis
- Require a patient release form, suggested is the current AAO version.
- Utilize our diagnostic service. Orthodontists on staff at Ortho-Tain® will diagnose your cases and provide complete treatment plans for a minimal charge.